Bed bugs are known as the tiny insects which are known to be smaller in size than the size of the seed of the apple. The bed bugs are reddish brown in color and have flattened oval bodies. The adult bed bugs usually measure up to 0.2-inches in length and the nymphs are known to be even smaller as well as comparable to the size of the pinhead. You may not want the bed bugs to bite you instead kick them out of your house easily. Here are some of the things which may help you to kick out the bed bugs out of your house and suggested by the Pest Control Melbourne experts.
What Are The Signs Of Bites of Bed Bug?
The major key for not letting the bed bugs to get better of you is to identify the bites and nips the infestation in the bud. Here are some of the key signs suggested by Bed Bugs Pest Control experts who would show if a bed bug is biting you are not:
- The bites of the bed bugs are itchy, reddish, and inflamed wheals on the skin.
- The bites of the bed bug can also occur at any place of the body and usually concentrate on lower legs, arms, and upper torso as well as other body parts that are exposed.
- Bed bugs can also be extremely itchy and in case they are scratches which can lead to the blisters of filled pus.
- The bites of the bed bugs usually not cause any type of disease but they can be enough annoying that it can disturb your sleep.
Signs of Activity of Bed Bug
You may also see the signs of the activity of bed bugs around the areas of sleeping such as dark fecal matter, shells and discarded exoskeleton around the mattress, corner of bed, cracks and crevices of wall and behind the furniture.
What to Do In Case of Infestation?
The expert Pest Control Canberra services have suggested the following tips to use for controlling the infestation of the bed bugs in your house.
- Discarding infested items in the plastic bags and labeling the items as infested. This will also stop the unsuspection of the people to pick items.
- Thoroughly vacuum your house including the rugs, sofa and behind the furniture and dispose the vacuum bags outside the house.
- Placing all the comforters, bedding, mattresses and linen in extremely hot water for killing eggs and the larvae of the bed bugs and dry the items in the highest setting of heat.
- Washing all the clothes in the highest setting
- Removing and repairing torn as well as old wallpaper
- Eliminating the clutter for reducing the places to hide for bed bugs
- Not purchasing furniture until the bed bug pest control method completely eliminates the bed bugs.
Hire Professional for help
The experts from the Spotless Pest Control could help you in eliminating all the harmful pests as they can be dangerous for your house. We have been in the business of providing the pest control services to our customers from many years and getting all the successful results of the services for eliminating these irritating pests from your house.